Sunday, 2 November 2014

Interactive prototype III - feedback of testing session

During the testing of the interactive prototype III, I got a lot of positive feedback which may indicate the success of this prototype. Seems the only question on the questionnaire had drawn concern was whether or not to provide a sheet for the user to mark on based on the hints given. To conclude the user feedback I got for this question, looks people think that it is not necessary to provide such sheet unless I increase the size of the wire panel which may make the game harder. However, I want to keep this game simple like this, so I will not provide the sheet for this game.

And in terms of time limit of the game, none of the users end up losing the game because the time is up. Fast players took around 40-60 seconds while slower player took up to 87 minutes, and the feedback I received indicated that the vast majority of user think the time limit is just right.


Moreover, none of the users had any confusion about the text and vocal signal they get when they lose or win the game. But some of them did confused a little bit about the hint, that may due to my vague explanation that did not clarify that the order of the hints has nothing to do with the position of each wire. I will establish a explanation sheet to explain everything in clear words to help the user understand the game.

I used digital questionnaires for this test

No comments:

Post a Comment